Social media optimization begins at home.
Your website home, that is. One way to optimize your website for social media is to make sure visitors can share your site content via their social media accounts – by integrating sharing buttons such as the Faceboook “like” or Google “Plus One” buttons. Another way is to add and optimize a blog. It has also become important to “verify” your website with your business Google Plus page.
Social media can be a huge waste of time without a plan.
Starting with established goals and a manageable plan can make all the difference when you start assessing how well your social media efforts are paying off. Outlining specific tactics and evaluating their efficacy regularly can keep your social media strategy on track.
Optimize and integrate your social media tools.
Your profile may be the first impression a potential customer has of you or your business. Optimizing your social media profiles to include all of your current information and links is important, as is branding social media tools like YouTube, Facebook business pages, and Twitter. It is equally important to integrate all applicable accounts with each other and with your website.
Plumb Web Solutions can:
- Prepare a manageable social media strategy and plan
- Optimize your website for social media
- Optimize and customize social media tools
- Provide social media training
- Optimize your blog and train you to maintain
- Add your blog to blog and RSS feed directories
- Help you verify your website and Google Plus page
- Integrate your social media tools with each other and with your website