In addition to many new features like the ability to embed audio and video easily, HTML5 is semantic. This means that HTML5 can structure content in a way that makes it easier for browsers to make sense of – hence improving a website’s search engine placement.
HTML5 is mobile-friendly.
A site built using HTML5 will display beautifully on mobile devices, and can take advantage of many mobile device features. Mobile apps can also be created using HTML5.
HTML5 is responsive.
There is a fantastic platform called Twitter Bootstrap that serves as a framework for creating responsive HTML5 websites. Like WordPress, there are plugins available for Twitter Bootstrap that extend its capabilities and add functionality.
The team at Plumb Web Solutions can:
- Create an HTML5 or Twitter Bootstrap website for you
- Create an HTML5 Landing page or mobile web app for you
- Convert your existing website to HTML5 standards
- Create or customize an Twitter Bootstrap theme for you
- Convert your WordPress theme to HTML5 standards
- Apply search optimization to your HTML5 website
- Add semantic markup to your HTML5 website
An HTML5 or Twitter Bootstrap website can run anywhere from $500 to $5,000, depending on the size and functionality of the site.Get a Free Quote Today!