With most people accessing the Web using mobile devices today, having a mobile-friendly Website is a necessary part of any Web presence.
People use the mobile web differently.
Many designers think that if their Website looks OK – even if very small – on a mobile device, that is good enough. After all, users only need enlarge the screen to see it better, right? Wrong! People browse the Internet differently on mobile devices than they do on desktop PCs or laptops. When someone visits your site from a mobile device, they want to see the most relevant information right away – they do not want to poke around your Website to find it.
There are many options available.
Fortunately, there are ways to make your Website mobile-ready without redesigning your entire site. You can make your site responsive so it displays properly on all devices, use a WordPress website with a responsive theme or mobile plugin, or redirect your website to a mobile version of your site.
Plumb Web Solutions can:
- Create a Website for you that will work across all browsers – including mobile devices
- Create a mobile version of your existing Website that can be accessed by mobile devices
- Create a stand-alone mobile Website for you or your business
- Prepare your WordPress Website for mobile devices
- Make any website responsive, so it displays on all screen sizes