If your site is powered by WordPress, it begins with a search-engine friendly theme and the most up-to-date search engine optimization plugins so that your site can get the best possible placement in search engines. Otherwise, your site is built to industry standards with search engine optimization techniques applied.
Metadata is still important.
WordPress plugins help you can create your own meta information (title, description, and keywords) for each page and blog post you create. Once your site is populated with several pages and/or blog posts, a keyword analysis can help determine the best keywords for your site. This approach helps us create more organic key terms for you to use naturally as tags and categories in your posts.
Optimization does not end with metadata.
There are plenty of ongoing tactics that can keep your site optimized. Maintaining updated sitemaps, keeping your code clean, and tracking/analyzing your site using Google Analytics and Webmaster tools all play an important role.
Plumb Web Solutions can:
- Install and set up the most important search optimization plugins for your WordPress site
- Troubleshoot your site for HTML or CSS validation errors
- Perform a keyword analysis on a sampling of your existing content
- Prepare metadata for the pages of your website
- Train you on the best approach for creating metadata for posts and pages
- Prepare and submit sitemaps to the major search engines
- Ready your site for Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- Submit your site to the most popular search engines